Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November in Review

As you can see below, November was a super quiet month for me book wise. I'm not sure what made me so busy, besides a weekend trip to NJ, my birthday, and Thanksgiving all happening in the same month....which now that I think about it does sound like a lot. Go figure.

Well hey, the books I read I enjoyed and I even found time to take pictures for Christmas cards. Yay Christmas! But is anyone else concerned about the fact that it's less than a month away from it being 2014?

Me at the Ice Skating Rink in the Sculpture Gardens

A Tale of Two Dragons by G.A. Aiken (A+)
Kinked by Thea Harrison (A)
Hidden Passions by Emma Holly
"Like a Wolf with a Bone" by Shelly Laurenston
Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
Dragos Takes a Holiday by Thea Harrison (A)
Woman in a Shiek's World by Sarah Morgan (A)
MacKenzie Family Christmas by Jennifer Ashely
A Billionaire for Christmas by Janice Maynard (B+)

I'm going to say the two favorites this month were A Tale of Two Dragons and Woman in a Sheik's World - completely different from each other but both very good.