Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December in Review & Hello 2014!

 Whoa people, where has the time gone?! December was whirlwind of holiday shenanigans, which is both how I like it and what ultimately forces me into hibernation by the end of it. Despite my best efforts to balance everything when my social calendar is this full my reading numbers plummet because even when I do manage to pick up a book it's never anything new. I think my brain just has to have space to process new stuff and comfort reads are my go-to when I might only have 30min or an hour to read anything. If was forced, under the penalty of something terrifying maybe (like spiders or drinking liquid cough syrup), to show you what I'd read this month, the list would go like something like this:

Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Here Kitty Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
Lush by Lauren Dane
Dark Wolf Running by Rhyannon Byrd (B)
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
In Too Deep by Jayne Ann Krentz
Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston

Not very impressive right? Well I'm trying to pick up speed now that it's the new year. Great books just came out today (hi there River Road!) with even more on the horizon, so the game plan now is out with the stress and in with the new books! Who's with me?!


(NYE, henceforth to be known as the day Dana drank way too damn much & regretted it almost immediately.)