Saturday, February 1, 2014

January in Review

I think I'm going to give myself a break. I don't want to spend every month complaining about how I didn't read enough new material. That's not interested for you guys and honestly it's not a reflection of what my day to day book decisions are like. I enjoy re-reading books. I like immersing myself in the lives of characters/people/worlds that make me happy and life is stressful enough - let's not make reading stressful too. I'm going to continue to keep my eye out for new authors or titles (I even requested Dark Wolf from the library!) but I'm also going to allow myself however many re-reads speak to me and I hope you guys do the same for yourselves. Life's too short for unnecessary stress!

This month might have been all about Lauren Dane and Shelly Laurenston, but I'm easily going to give the favorite title spot to Krentz's newest contemporary romance. Love her!

Inside Out by Lauren Dane
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Hope Flames by Jaci Burton (B+)
River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz (A-)
The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston