Thursday, September 11, 2014

August in Review

I'm alive! But tired, lol. DragonCon was a lot of fun, the recap post(s) is coming soon actually, but I got some Con crud and then managed to scratch my eyeball with my mascara wand, and it's just been  bit of a doozy getting myself back up to speed. So let's skip right ahead to the books I read last month!

Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
All Fired Up by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy
Count on Me by Lauren Dane
A Tale of Two Dragons by G.A. Aiken
Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
Love is a Battlefield by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy
The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane
Hot Zone by Jayne Castle

And drum roll please.....Magic Breaks is the favorite book I read last month! Is anyone surprised? No, I didn't think so.


Links I Love
// "The Definitive Ranking Of Rory’s Hairstyles On "Gilmore Girls"" (and hey, did you hear that Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix? Super awesome!)

// "Hey, Ladies -- Catcalls Lead to Gender-Based Violence! Deal With It."

// "The 6 Best (Non-Disney) '80s and '90s Animated Films

//"Men React to Plus-Size Snow White: We're Attracted to This" Somehow I'm both horrified and... pleasantly surprised by these comments? I think? 

//Robot Hugs - a super awesome web comic that you should read and share with all your friends too :D.