Sunday, January 6, 2013

December in Review

A little late with this one, huh? I got so excited about 2013 guys! It was right there on the horizon and I got so excited looking ahead that I didn't prep like I needed to end 2012, lol. 

Whatever, this'll be a bit of quicky anyway because I really didn't read much in December. I've been in a bit of a funk lately I admit (and I just finished Cold Days - that didn't help) but I've got some good books lined up to read and review so hopefully that will give me back my rhythm.

I hope you all had a wonderful entry in 2013, however you celebrated it, and that there are some great books in your future!

Impulse by Moira Rogers (A-)
Burned by Eliza Gayle (B)
Considering Kate by Nora Roberts
Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance (Mini Me)
The Next Always by Nora Roberts
The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts (C+)
The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (B)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
Samurai Game by Christine Feehan
Ghost Story by Jim Butcher

My favorite this month? Gotta be Impulse! It was a great addition to Rogers' series and a fun book to read overall.