Monday, November 4, 2013

October in Review

October was a whirlwind of a month, in both good and bad ways. I had a lot of fun things to read, spent more time at my local library than I think I have since I moved to DC, and enjoyed reviving a DragonCon costume for Halloween.


Plus RAtChaos introduced its first guest reviewer - Rachel! She did a great job reviewing Harrowgate and I can't wait to see what else is on her TBR pile :). But for now - on to the books!

A Deeper Dimension by Amanda Carpenter (B-)
Undead and Underwater by MaryJanice Davidson (B+)
Charming by Elliott James (A+)
Drawn Together by Lauren Dane (B+)
Enthralled by Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, & Lucy Monroe (B/B+)
Dark Lycan by Christine Feehan (C-)
Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Samurai Game by Christine Feehan
Shutdown by Laurell K. Hamilton
Cherished by Maya Banks and Lauren Dane
One Night Heir by Lucy Monroe
Prince of Secrets by Lucy Monroe
Grave Secret by Charlaine Harries
Indexing by Seanan McGuire
Water Bound by Christine Feehan
Harrowgate by Kate Maruyama (B)

I'm going to be coming back to Indexing for a full review soon, but between that and Charming urban fantasy was the genre to beat this month!