Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March in Review

I've actually been having a lot of fun with my reading this month. I still haven't come up that far on my "new and noteworthy" list but reacquainting myself with the oldies but goodies on bookshelves is an adventure all on its own. I  can't wait to play catchup this month though, because the latest Anne Bishop is calling my name!

I also did some "burnt newspaper" nails last weekend 
during the unending rain in DC.

Once in a Lifetime by Jill Shalvis (C)
Devil's Bride by Stephanie Laurens
The Winning Hand by Nora Roberts
The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire (A+)
The MacGregor Brides by Nora Roberts
The Calender Girls: Flavor of the Month by Madison Hayes
The MacGregors: Alan ~ Grant by Nora Roberts
The Perfect Neighbor by Nora Roberts
Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts
Her Kind of Trouble by Sarah Mayberry
Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton (A)
Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston

My favorite this month has to go to Seanan McGuire. It might have taken me many many moons to finally read Chimes at Midnight, but it was awesome!



And now on to other random/cool things I found on the internet!


Links I Love
 //D.C. Launches First Ever Transgender Respect Ad Campaign - I have my feelings about the city I live in (good and bad) but this is just fantastic.

//Someone Give Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart a Late Night Talk Show - Yes, please. All the yeses in the world should go to this idea.

//This print is adorable! And exactly how I feel about my friends. 


//I'm becoming more and more a broach person as time goes on, and these classic book ones are adorable!

//Guys I want to see Boxtrolls so badly! Give it to me now!