Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April in Review

And here we are at May! Like everyone else it seems I can't believe we're almost halfway through 2014 o_O. There have been some definite shake ups in my life recently and hopefully I'll be able to share any exciting developments soon. Until then I'm still working through those #postvacationblues because Puerto Rico was just too much fun! How is anyone supposed to go back to real life after that much concentrated beach time?!

Falling Light Thea Harrison (B+)
Sun, Sand, and Sex by Linda Lael Miller, Jennifer Apodaca, Shelly Laurenston (A-/B+)
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
Tart by Lauren Dane
Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison
Never Enough by Lauren Dane
Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Otherwise Engaged by Amanda Quick

My favorite this month was one I knew would be phenomenal, which is part of the reason why I saved it for PR - Murder of Crows by Anne  Bishop! The world she's created it just incredible, which I hope to go into more in my review, and if you haven't picked the first book up yet I highly recommend you do!



But what else did I love this month?


Links I Love
//The Steampunk Workspace for Two. Beautiful. Simply, beautiful.

//Sailor Scouts dressed up as the Avengers - why has this never been done before?!



//25 Fun Facts about A League of Their Own

//This Femme Gipsy Danger *IS* Awesome!

//An incredibly amazing but also incredibly priced Nightmare Before Christmas clock



//"Why "A League Of Their Own" Is An Overlooked Feminist Triumph" (a great movie but I'm such a wimp about the ending that I usual like to flip between this and something else whenever I find it on tv.)