Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's hard to stay on track

You know what I've been thinking about a lot these past couple weeks? I just don't enjoy reading new books when I'm in a bad mood. They're not something I look forward to; in fact they're the exact opposite - they become weight, excess baggage, that I feel I have to shove somewhere.

Even when they're GOOD books coming out I still seem to feel the same way. Which makes it slightly hard to be as up to date as I'd like to on RAtChaos cause you know what I'm reading right now?


&



Well maybe not those titles specifically but the authors. The authors are what's important here. Especially cause Janet Chapman did not used to be one of my comfort read go-tos. But you know what? They have good heroes and feisty heroines and mostly uncomplicated HEA's.

Nice.
So please excuse me as I wallow a bit in my unhappy mood and pick a few comfort reads from my shelf. And try to figure out what the hell I'm doing with myself. Luckily this mood combined with a comfy couch and bad tv is not too bad a scene at all ;)

P.S. - Things start to look up even more when you add in this little joy from Whole Foods: