Monday, April 4, 2011

March in Review

Ahh March. March, you've been such a challenge to me. I had a craptastic time at a Borders trying to hear one of my favorite authors, Patricia Briggs, speak in person. That was the low point. On the upside though I got to attend a discussion led by Patrick Rothfuss and learn even more about why he is so great and why his books are so moving. This was a high point. In between? Reading.

Not a great amount of reading, especially if you're measuring in terms of new books, but it wasn't that bad either. I think I've just go to accept that how I'm reading is changing even if it's not so much affecting what I'm reading.

And of course there was St. Patrick's Day this month - and that holiday almost never sucks. But I'm still not doing well on my reading challenges! UGH! Maybe this is a sign that I should just not do them? I guess we'll see.

Ghost of a Chance by Simon R. Green
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Royal Mess by MaryJanice Davidson
Orchid by Jayne Castle
Zinnia by Jayne Castle
Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard (x2)
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
Devil's Bride by Stephanie Laurens
Falke's Peak by Madison Layle and Anna Leigh Keaton
His Ideal Bride by Stephanie Laurens
Live Wire by Lora Leigh
Silver Borne byPatricia Briggs
River Marked by Patricia Briggs
Pale Demon by Kim Harrison
To Distraction by Stephanie Laurens
Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston

Read/Reviewed:
18/4