Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February in Review

I told you February was a bad month! I read almost nothing, reviewed less than that, and I have to say I'm a little ashamed. BUT. I did manage to plan and execute a lovely engagement party with the help of my fellow bridesmaids and even with some camera error (booo) we were able to get some pretty primo shots like this:

(I'm the girl with yellow necklace)
Fun right? Homemade photobooths - not for amateurs or those with OCD.

March is already looking to be a bit better (hello there March 5th! $50 gone from my wallet in one fell swoop) and I hope I'll share some other good books with you soon :). I think I may shift the posting schedule though, to Mon and Thurs, to give myself a break - I don't wanna feel guilty when life just makes it impossible to read or when the only thing I want to read is the Nora Roberts I've already read a billion times. 

Trickster by Jeff Somers (A)
Winter's Tale by Emma Holly (B+)
Beneath the Skin by Lauren Dane
Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston (review coming soon!)
Lost in You by Lauren Dane (A)
Dream Eyes by Jayne Ann Krentz (B+)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (B+)

My favorite (that's actually out right now?):

Trickster!