Thursday, June 6, 2013

May in Review

Oh May, there you go with all the pre-Summer DC breezes and hope of a day without hairline sweat. Sigh. It's been a busy month, especially at the second job, with everything 'go go GO!' all day and I have to admit my reading suffered for it. It was hard to find the gumption to read, even when I did have a down moment, but looking at the list below maybe I can say it could have been worse?

I spent some time in Old Town towards the beginning of the month and just last weekend held up my Duke pride at an international chain of events entitled Duke Forward. I even tried my hand at this year's Armchair BEA (find my posts here) but surprising no one but myself I fell quickly behind and am now considering which questions I liked enough to go ahead and answer at my leisure. Oops!

in Old Town, Alexandria
Duke Forward DC
I hope everyone out there is having a great week, or as great a week as possible, and if you're in hot weather like me dreaming wonderful beach filled dreams!

Mystery Woman by Amanda Quick (B) 
True by Erin McCarthy (C-
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
i can barely take care of myself by Jen Kirkman (B-) 
Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris (C+) 
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Once and Again by Lauren Dance
Crystal Gardens by Amanda Quick (B+)
The Billionaire Bad Boys Club by Emma Holly
Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh
Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison
Loving a Prince Charming by Danielle Monsch (B+)

And I don't care if I've already read it, this month's favorite is going to Oracle's Moon and that's all I have to say about that!