Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June in Review

Somehow we've passed the halfway mark of 2013 and I just don't know how I feel about it. I guess everyone's entitled to a bit of a life moment now and then but I hate stressing about things I can't change, or the things at least I perceive as being unchangeable. How about we just talk about books and holidays and rainbow, sunshine, and sparkles instead?

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and in addition to fireworks (yay DC!) my plans are to walk my butt to the Mall and take in all the Smithsonian Folk Festival has to offer. If you live in the ares then I highly recommend you come down - food (festival prices D:), performances, and cultural presentations. Just ignore the tourists!


But I guess I should at least attempt to address the books I read this month right?

True Colors by Thea Harrison
Ideal Bride by Stephanie Laurens
Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh (A+)
Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway (C+)
Alone Time by Lauren Dane
Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd (B-)
Beauty Touched the Beast by Skye Warren (Mini-Me)
The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett (B)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
Hidden Dragons by Emma Holly

And my favorites? Well it's a tie - two very different books that both made me super happy!


(and both are part of series though only with Heart of Obsidian does it really matter)


Hope you guys are having a fantastic day!