Friday, October 4, 2013

September in Review

So September was a hard month. Fast and over incredibly quickly, but a hard month. It started out well with Dragon*Con (I've got a one, two, and three wrap up posts for that monstrosity, lol) but work (if you'll excuse my language) has been a bitch. I'm glad to be past of it.

Reading wise though I like the books I got through. I spent time reuniting with authors I like (Gini Koch) and series I'd lost touch with (J.D. Robb).

To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory (B-)
Girls Night Out by Lauren Dane (Mini Me)
Heart of the Sea by Christine Warren (Mini Me)
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Deception Cove by Jayne Castle (A)
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch
Alien Tango by Gini Koch
Alien in the Family by Gini Koch
Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton (C+)
Cake by Lauren Dane (A)
Devil's Bride by Stephanie Laurens
In too Deep by Jayne Ann Krentz
Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb
Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb
Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston

Winner? Well I think from now on I'm just going to always pick two because this month I had a hard time deciding between Deception Cove and Cake.  Both great stories!