Monday, July 18, 2011

The Adventures of Dana: Book II (in NY!)

It's time for another edition of The Adventures of Dana! I had a freaking fantastic time in NY with my close friend (and former roomie) Makiko. I unfortunately don't have a lot of  'book' geekiness to share with you, but at least you're getting a pretty good clue about what kind of movies I love and what food I crave! I can't wait to go back!

(In case you have any issues, these pictures are also now up on the RAtChaos Facebook page)

Click to Embiggen

 If you don't know what this quote is from then I just have no use for you ;)




 The Make Up Forever studio at the Soho Sephora was FANTASIC! I've never seen anything like and would love to take a class. Plus that employee who helped me out with one of my fav pictures of the trip by pointing at the sign was FABulous. I need Georgetown to hire one just like him.


Home Alone 2 anyone?

 In case you were wondering: Tribeca Taco Truck, Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, Zucchini Fries with Wasabi Dip