Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June in Review

Looking at my June reads you may be tempted to ask 'Dana, what's up with you and those damn Chase brothers books?'. Well let me tell you guys - I just DON'T KNOW. They're on rotation now as my go-to 'I don't know what to read I'll just read them again'- picks.  It's probably boring for you guys to see them on my monthly review summary yet again, but please be patient with me and enjoy instead all the wonderful other rereads I went through this month and the rare new book that also got a review. 

Don't worry - I have finally followed through on my determination to do better by my challenges and will have new (well different) books to pick up at the library tomorrow. Yay!

It's the little things in life guys ;)

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Alien in the Family by Gini Koch
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh (x2)
The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
Trace of Fever by Lori Foster
Hit List by Laurell K Hamilton
Hexed by Ilona Andrews, Yasmine Galenorn, etc
Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle
Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance
Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Chased by Lauren Dane
Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
Ladybugs and Fireflies by Cheryl Alldredge

Books Read/ Reviewed:
17/14