Monday, February 6, 2012

January in Review

Oh January. You were a month of busy busy busy and I cannot say that I'm sad to see you go.  In general I think I will like life much more in March when I'm a project I'm working on is finally finished. Sigh. I liked the books I read this month (for the most part) though I had to pull some comfort reads out to get me through the most stressful moments. The only kind of productive thing I managed to get finished was a few shelf things from Target! I bought two and ended up stacking them, so I need one more to complete the 'look' I'm going for. Now if only someone wanted to finish all that organizing and decorating stuff that my still not finished apartment needs....

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
Never Enough by Lauren Dane
Land of the Blindfolded (1-9) by Sakura Tsukuba (B)
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
The Bride Wore Black Leather by Simon R. Green (A)
Lothaire by Kresley Cole (Mini Me)
Moonlight in the Morning by Jude Deveraux (B+)
Just a Taste by Deirdre Martin (C+)
Fair Play by Deirdre Martin (DNF)
Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis (B+)
Strong and Sexy by Jill Shalvis (Mini Me)
The Stanislaski Sisters by Nora Roberts

Here's to February (and the old school Nora Roberts that have been getting me through)!