Monday, March 5, 2012

February in Review

Via
Late is better than never right? Well February was a hard month in the whole reading department because it almost felt like my mind was too burnt out to read. I couldn't imagine sitting down and picking up a new book - there just didn't seem like there was room. I was helping out on a project back at my alma mater that required much time, travel, and organization and apparently I can only do so much of all that at the same time without losing my mind.

BUT things are looking up - I'm done with that side project, I've managed to clean my house (though they're some scrubbing still to be done) and I'm slowly working my way up to the Kim Harrison that I was *supposed* to read weeks ago.

Yay for surviving! 

Also, Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I hope everyone got to eat copious amounts of chocolate and spend the day with whoever means the most to you - significant others, family, friends, etc. I quite enjoyed the time on my couch and an early night's sleep.

The Stanislaski Brothers by Nora Roberts (A+)
Montana Sky by Nora Roberts (Mini Me)
Waiting for Nick by Nora Roberts (A+)
Considering Kate by Nora Roberts (A+)
Worth the Risk by Nora Roberts
Buckhorn Brothers - Morgan by Lori Foster (B)
Buckhorn Brothers - Gabe by Lori Foster (B)
Buckhorn Brothers - Jordan by Lori Foster (B)
Shadow Game by Christine Feehan
Mind Game by Christine Feehan
The Highlander's Touch by Karen Marie Moning
The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Into the Dreaming by Karen Marie Moning (Mini Me)