Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reviewer Highlight: ALPHA reader

I probably don't say it enough, but I love the book blogging community. The women (and men) who write reviews are wonderful in allowing so many of us insight into books we might not even have known existed! Today I wanted to highly a particular review posted on ALPHA reader: Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas.

I only read BDSM erotica when it's done as a little play element to the rest of the story. My kink doesn't really go towards the real hard-core depths of that lifestyle so this book probably wouldn't ever appear on my shelves. But Danielle really makes me want to change my ways - or almost anyway. She writes wonderfully about the novel and I think gives people a great look at what they'd be getting into picking up this or any other Kitty Thomas novel.

If you're looking for something new I'd definitely say head over to ALPHA reader and give some of Danielle's reviews a read. I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised :)

"Kitty Thomas is one of the most audaciously brilliant erotica novelists I have ever read. Her third novel, ‘Tender Mercies’, is another example of her brilliance as she weaves a twisted tale of punishment and betrayal, redemption and understanding – all against the kinky backdrop of a BDSM island wonderland."

--Review, Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas, as posted on ALPHA reader