Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in Review

Ok I don't feel like I read a lot this month. Or at least, not a lot of full books. I love my Nook for its ability to let me reconnect with bits and pieces of stories that I like, but I can also use it to post-pone starting something new.  Shrug. I've been stressed out crafting for Dragon*Con and stressed out dealing with some volunteer stuff but along there way there have been some good things.

Moonrise Kingdom was a blast and if you find yourself needing something to do some random evening, I highly recommend it. Forever and a Day was a freaking awesome Jill Shalvis and it's one of those feel good picks I can't do without. Other than that...hmmm...I spent a weekend in NY that included a day at the beach (no complaints) and ate some fantastic food. I guess in spite of all the stress I managed to have a pretty good July now that I think about it - I hope the same goes for all of you!

--> oh and I guess I should mention I saw Star Trek: TNG in theaters too. Don't be too jealous! 


Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Samurai Game by Christine Feehan (B+)
To Do List by Lauren Dane (A)
The Covenant by Evangeline Anderson (B-)
Sabine by Moira Rogers (B+)
True Colors by Thea Harrison (A)
Sparks Fly by Katie MacAlister (mini me)
Cherished by Maya Banks & Lauren Dane
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis (A+)
The Darkest Day by Britt Bury (B+)
Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton
Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur