Monday, September 10, 2012

August in Review

Look at that list! August was a busy month, with me getting through way more books than usual. I love that though because I read new books, old books, and books that randomly popped up on my newsfeed. Not all of them were great but that's the luck of the draw - sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't. I hope you find something you like!

Oh and I'm working on the first part of my two Dragon*Con summary posts - look for the epicness soon!

Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur (C+/B-)
Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews (A+)
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Darkness Rising by Keri Arthur (C+/B-)
Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur (C+/B-)
Crux by Moira Rogers (B)
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn (A)
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh (C)
The Search by Nora Roberts
Bleed For Me by Cynthia Eden (Mini-Me)
All Seeing Eye by Rob Thurman
Chasing Charlie by Kathy Carmichael (B)
Canyons of Night by Jayne Castle
Water Bound by Christine Feehan
Much Ado About Magic by Shanna Swendson (A-)
Ghost Hunter by Jayne Castle (B)
Forever Again by Shannon Stacey (D)
Heat of the Storm by Elle Kennedy

My favorites from August? It's a tie between Gunmetal Magic and Much Ado About Magic - they're both additions to some great series and just made me happy :).