Thursday, November 1, 2012

October in Review

Trying to think about October what keeps coming up for me is the word 'stressful'. Work was stressful, life was stressful, all topped off by the fact that early October is never my favorite part of the year. 

Luckily I can't say that everything was totally crappy and at the moment things are pretty great! (Vacation on the horizon folks, it's so close I can smell it) And now? Now it's time to take a look at what I read this month*!

Rescuing Christmas by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Catherine Mann, and Kathie DeNosky (B)
Cast in Ruin by Michelle Sagara
Cast in Peril by Michelle Sagara (A-)
Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
Laid Open by Lauren Dane (Mini Me)
Men of Smithfield: Seth and David by L.B. Gregg (B-)
Surrender the Dark by Donna Kauffman (A)
Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh
Samurai Game by Christine Feehan
The Last Bride in Ballymuir by Dorien Kelly (B+)
Absolutely, Positively by Jayne Ann Krentz (A-)
What an Earl Wants by Kasey Michaels
Tempted by Megan Hart (?)
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Blade Song by J.C. Daniels (B+)
Golden Chance by Jayne Ann Krentz
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
Wolf-Speaker by Tamora Pierce

*Tentatively. I feel like I'm forgetting some titles (I've been remiss with updating the list as soon as I'm done) but hey, close is sometimes close enough right? Just consider this horse shoes. 

The favorite this month? Cast in Peril! I'd say something awesome about Nalini Singh for the billionth time but I'm not sure that's fair since I was rereading her books this month.