Friday, November 30, 2012

November in Review

I told myself I was going to do better this month as far as 'books read' goes but I was fooling myself. How I thought that goal was going to work when I was headed to Hong Kong for a week was beyond me. Still the highlights are here and you get the general idea right? Lol! Forgive me and let's hope that 2013 just makes me that much more consistent with tracking. Maybe I can create a list on my phone? That may work better than one exclusively on my home laptop. 


And besides traveling the globe I ended up hitting another milestone this month - Reading Amidst the Chaos is at 200 likes on Facebook! I know it's probably a ridiculous number celebrate but it is incredibly cool to me to imagine there are 200 people out there who don't mind my intermittent updates in the world of book blogging. I have to say thank you to each and every one of you for connecting with me there and I'm going to be doing a special FB only giveaway during December to celebrate!



But now on to the books!

Realm of the Gods by Tamora Pierce
Petals and Thorns by Jeffe Kennedy (B+)
The Boldest Man in Ballymuir by Dorien Kelly (B+)
The Brightest Flame in Ballymuir by Dorien Kelly
The Billionaire Bad Boys Club by Emma Holly (Review coming soon!)
Born to be Wild by Donna Kauffman (B)
Midnight Heat by Donna Kauffman (Review coming soon!)
Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison (A+)
Fur Play by Christine Warren
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
Pride Christmas in Brooklyn by Shelly Laurenston
Tart by Lauren Dane (Review coming soon!)
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane


My favorite? I gotta give it to Emma Holly! I've already reread part of The Billionaire Bad Boys Club and I highly recommend for a spicy holiday read :).