Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank goodness for other book bloggers

....they continually help me find fun random things to do when I'm bored. Or don't want to write a book review. Or really do much of anything because my teeth hurt and my office has already got me wanting to go home. 

Sigh.

Moving on - over at Fiction Vixen Sophia has written up a post on a couple fun book quizzes. First up is the What Kind of Book are You? quiz. My result?

You Are Humor
"You love to laugh at life, and if possible, get others to laugh along with you.
You believe there's always a humorous side to everything. And your sense of humor ranges from upbeat to very dark.

You are outrageous and very honest. You're often the only one willing to say what everyone else is thinking.
You are witty and verbally talented. You like to play with words and say things in interesting ways." 

Next is The Book Test. What I got:

You are a Dreamer
"You tend to have your head in the clouds. You love to be drawn in to a whole other world.

You are a sensitive person. You find it easy to be emotionally effected by books.

You are a person with a few deep interests. If you're drawn to something, you learn everything about it.

You are a person who loves to acquire possessions. You can't resist a sale, and you own a lot of things. "

And apparently Sophia and I have a lot in common because we got the same results! Hmmm...I am naturally suspicious of similar answers.

Have you taken these quizzes? What results did you get?