Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February in Review

I guess I should do this huh? I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with all the books I should be reading - and I find that makes me wand to dig in my heels and reread other things.

I'm a strange and wonderful creature. An enigma if you will.

What I'm really trying to say is forgive me for all the re-reads/review from months ago, books. At least you know if they pop up often that they're a favorite of mine!

Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston
The Twilight Before Christmas by Christine Feehan
Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan
Water Bound by Christine Feehan
The Search by Nora Roberts
Dragon Warrior by Janet Chapman
Dying to Please by Linda Howard (Romantic Suspense Challenge! First one down!)
Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
Eclipse Bay by Jayne Ann Krentz
In the Company of Vampires by Katie MacAlister
Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish

Books Read/Reviewed: 
16/7