Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July in Review

Sometimes I worry that I'm slowing down with the number of books I read. Then I have to remind myself that I'm reading for PLEASURE and it's not a contest. I read and review and hope to do it a manner that's fun to read for other people, but it's ok for me to read less books one month than I have the previous.

Obviously I never got over the sense of competition instilled in me as a small child. Also, I wish I was back here:


But since I can't be, let's get onto the books shall we?

Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
Secrets of the Highlander by Janet Chapman
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Split Second by Catherine Coulter
Mystical Warrior by Janet Chapman
Chased by Lauren Dane
Savor the Danger by Lori Foster
Out of Control by Shannon McKenna
The Royal Mess by MaryJanice Davidson
The Search by Nora Roberts
Hot Night by Shannon McKenna
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
To Challenge a Dragon by G.A. Aiken

Read/Reviewed:
15/11

Challenge wise I'm pretty happy because I've finally been able to add a couple titles to my  Support Your Local Library Challenge. Same goes for the Romantic Suspense Challenge though I think I must have been out of my mind to think I was going to read 40 throughout the year. Oy. We'll see about that one.