Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cosplay Break!

Here's the deal - I'm working on a Dragon*Con day 2 post and just realized I haven't made the video thingy I wanted to go with it. I've decided to kill two birds with one stone and avoid putting too many cosplay pictures in the other post by putting them here! Enjoy!

(PS - these and more all came from my Flickr album. Enjoy the much higher quality images thanks to very helpful info from Epbot.)

IMG_2006
Nerfpunk + KISS = Awesome

IMG_2004
Princesses at rest

IMG_2001
So cute!

IMG_1997
I never see enough well done Xenas. But where's her Gabrielle?!

IMG_1996
Candyland? Maybe? I think so. 

IMG_1970
Iron Man and his entourage 

IMG_1963
Vamp Xander and Willow! Oh Dopplegangland, you're one of my favorite episodes ever.

IMG_1941
¡Three Amigos! 

IMG_1937
If you want to know why this lady is one small pair of panties away from naked,  I have no idea.

IMG_1939
And Mary Poppins for the supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus win.