Thursday, December 9, 2010

November in Review

Ok there's really no way for me to play off how late this is. This post is like 'maybe you should have just waited till next month because you fail!' late.  Well it's just been one of those kind on months I guess. I started out on a high note with the new Nalini Singh and the library opening up down the street from my house - it was joyousness all around I tell you. Then two big things hit 1) I turned 25, and 2) doctor madness.

Turning 25 definitely didn't suck. In fact it didn't suck to the point that I let a lot of things slide, including remembering to write down what I'd read. Sigh. Then right before Thanksgiving I was inundated with a lot of personal doctor stuff, and the recovery time associate with that, and unsurprisingly things began to slide. There's really only so much stuff you can remember to do when you're reduced to a narcotic haze, lol.

Well that's life I guess, and what's more important is here's the (mostly correct) list of what I managed to read this month and I hope you find something here that peeks your fancy!

Later!

Play of Passion by Nalini Singh  
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
Inside Out by Lauren Dane (x2)
Cover of Night by Linda Howard     
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts     
The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop   
Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh     
Obsidian Prey by Jayne Castle     
Harvest Hunting by Yasmine Galenorn     
Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle  
Sunshine by Robin McKinley   
The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston   
The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston 
When He Was Bad by Shelly Laurenston
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

Books Read/Reviewed: 16/8