Monday, May 7, 2012

April in Review

Yep that's me!
April wasn't so bad in the book department! The weather was totally crazy (hot as hell one day, scarf and coat the next) but my books kept me company even when I couldn't stick to my 'no new clothes or shoes' rule. I had a great time at the Arlington Library Book Sale though and am looking forward to some even more awesome book-centric events this month!

Whatever Reilly Wants by Maureen Child (B+)
Rules of the Game by Sandy James (C-)
Consent to Love by Abby Wood (B)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Beneath the Skin by Lauren Dane (B+)
Wicked As They Come by Delilah Dawson (B)
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
The Witness by Nora Roberts (A+)
Full Bloom by Jayne Ann Krentz (A)
Compromising Positions by Vicki Lewis Thompson
From This Day by Nora Roberts
Temptation by Nora Roberts
Alien Diplomacy by Gini Koch (A-)
Angel on Fire by Jacquie Johnson (B-)
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

P.S. - And on my trip to NY I saw (and lusted) after this version of Monopoly. I just don't want to become the crazy cat lady that also owns a million versions of the same game that no one will play with her because they think it takes too long.