Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May in Review

Hmmm...May. What can I say about May? The end of it was pretty awesome as far as Memorial Day Weekends go and hey, I got to go the Gaithersburg Book Festival! Since I did a whole blog post about it I'm sure it's not a surprise when I say that was a blast but that was another big thing for me this month. Hearing Jenny Lawson speak in person was fantastic, as her crazy has spoken to my crazy for a while now

Guarding Jess by Shannon Curtis
Let Me In by Callie Croix
In Too Deep by Jayne Ann Krentz
Once and  Again by Lauren Dane
The Search by Nora Roberts
Dark Symphony by Christine Feehan
Dead Reckoning by Christine Feehan
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Bride of the Rat God by Barbara Hambly
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Never Enough by Lauren Dane
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Diamond in the Rough by Diana Palmer
Legacy by Jayne Ann Krentz
Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis
Cordina's Royal Family by Nora Roberts
Dawn in Eclipse Bay by Jayne Ann Krentz
Follow My Lead by Kate Noble
Storm Warning by Mercedes Lackey
Storm Rising by Mercedes Lackey
Storm Breaking by Mercedes Lackey

P.S. - Random aside, but did you know you could be smelling like a book right now? Crazy! I'm not sure I'd enjoy smelling like a book, I like smelling books on books, but I might be interested if they'd put it in a room spray, lol.