Saturday, January 2, 2010

By the Book

I saw this note over at Romance Book Wyrm, and I thought that Amy did such a fun job composing her life by book titles that I had to give it a try too! It was actually pretty hard for me, since I haven't been keeping track of every book that I devoured during the year, but through some stealthy stalking of my Google calendar and my folder full of ebooks I was able to put together my own version. Hope you enjoy a look at my 2009!

Directions: Using only titles of books you have read this year (2009), complete the prompts below. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself -
Burning Wild by Christine Feehan

How do you feel -
Cast in Silence by Michelle Sagara

Describe where you currently live -
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews

If you could go anywhere, where would you go -
Summer's Caress by Tielle St. Clare

Your favorite form of transportation -
Call of the Sea by Michelle M. Pillow

Your best friend is -
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz

You and your friends are -
Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

What's the weather like?
Half Wild by Madison Hayes and Rhyannon Byrd

Favorite time of day -
First Moon Rise by Tielle St. Clare

What is life to you?
Strange Brew - Charlaine Harris, Jim Butcher, etc.

Your fear -
Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

What is the best advice you have to give?
No Reservations by Lauren Dane

Thought for the day -
Challenge Protocol by Dawn Ryder

How I would like to die -
Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh

My souls present condition -
Broken Boundaries by Evangeline Anderson