Monday, January 11, 2010

Erotica Romance Reading Challenge

Ok reader-ettes (and reader-dudes) I've decided to try something new in 2010 - a blog reading challenge! I'm still learning the in's and out's of the whole thing, but the gist of it is that as the year goes along I'll be coming back to this post periodically to update it with the erotic romances that I've read. Some of them will link directly to my reviews, others will just be up here to show what kind of variety I like in my erotica. This challenge is being hosted by Erotic Horizon, and while I've just started combing my way through all the great stuff she has on her blog, I know enough to recommend that you take the time to stop by too! I'm excited about the challenge and the chance to start chatting with other people who read like I do! Wish me luck and happy reading!

Dana

Book List (linked to review when available) -
January
Guilty Pleasure by Lora Leigh
Hunting Evander by Kim Knox
Changing Perspective by Marilu Mann
Hot for the Reunion by Ann Jacobs
The Bad Widow by Barbara Elsborg
Her Very Special Robot by Ann Jacobs
Taking Shape by Tielle St. Clare
Nauti Deceptions by Lora Leigh

Feburary
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane

March
Black Jack by Lora Leigh
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston

April
Torturous Tuesday by Various

May
The Bargain by Julia Templeton
The Captivation by Natasha Rostova

June
Naked by Megan Hart
Bullet by Laurell K Hamilton
Coin Operated by Ginny Glass
The Panther's Lair by Esmerelda Bishop
Consent to the Cowboy by Abby Wood
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Better Late Than Never by Savannah Stuart
Marvin and the Three Bears by Tielle St. Clare

July
Her Heart's Divide by Kathleen Dienne
Motor City Fae by Cindy Spencer Pape



September
Healer's Garden by Nina Pierce


October
Coming Clean by Inez Kelley
Second Chances by Lauren Dane


December
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
Here Kitty, Kitty! by Shelly Laurenston
Highland Beast by Regina Carlysle
Love's Choice by M.A. Ellis
Challenge Protocol by Dawn Ryder
Outside Protocol by Dawn Ryder