Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dragon*Con Day 1 (Pic Heavy)

Hey Guys,

It's 2:30am and I am EXHAUSTED but it's been a great first day!!! I was able to go to a few great panels, see some amazing costumes, and just in general hang out with my 'kind' (yes I went there). The only real downside was the very aptly named EPIC LINE OF DEATH that Jessica and I had to wait in for 2 HOURS to pick up the passes we PRE-PAID for.

It was horrible.

I'll go into that with more detail later, right now it's time for a few pictures!!!!

P.S. - I also took some random very wobbly video, but that will have to wait until I have to edit it down to a manageable size.

Love you all!!!!

--Dana


Here's Jessica and I! Fresh off our 8hr roadtrip (damn you 95 South!) and stuck in the epic line of death.



Loved these ladies - great human and ogre Fiona!



I'm not sure about this one, some kind of superhero battle royale maybe?



No joke this Poison Ivy has 'homemade' pasties over her nipples. Nothing else is taped down to prevent any kind of wardrobe malfunction. Now that's bravery.



One of my favorites, Harry Dresden! This guy was super tall- when I stood next to him in flats I didn't even come up to his shoulder!



You might not be able to tell but here you have Tony Stark (complete with glowing chest thing) and one of the best Phoenix's I've ever seen. Why are they together? Because they can be.