Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm severely lacking in the profoundness department

So I feel like I should have some sort of profound statements to blog with today. Something to accurately portray the joy I've experienced at finishing the latest Ilona Andrews and Nalini Singh.

Yeah. I feel like I should. But I don't.

Somehow any of the profundity that sometimes - just sometimes - I manage to grasp onto when I write aren't coming to me today. In fact, I was gonna do a whole post wrap-up for May as ususal but I've decided that instead I'm just going post it here. REBELLION!!!

Let's just hope I feel better about things on Monday.

The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston (x2)
The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
The Creed Legacy by Linda Lael Miller
When You Dare by Lori Foster
The Search by Nora Roberts
Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
Corralled by Lorelei James
One Night, Two Heirs by Maureen Child
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Side Jobs by Jim Butcher
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
No More Mr. Nice Guy by Jennifer Greene

Books Read/Reviewed:
20 (counting repeats)/5 

**sorry I would have linked more but there's something up with my blog search engine. Darnit Blogger!**