Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November in Review



I don't know how anybody moves ever. My entire life is still in boxes for the most part - though those boxes are in my new apartment - and I dread the idea of unpacking.  Does anybody else experience this? My books are especially the most intimidating, mostly due to how I'm the most anal about how those get put out on shelves. As in, I'm one of those strange people who likes to have things alphabetically by author's last name - and then in order by series. I don't know how other people do this, but whenever I try to complete this project it turns into a huge line of dominoes, with books piled spine up so I can keep making room without having to shift shelves of titles.

I also decided somewhere along the lines that it would be a good idea to go to NY for Thanksgiving right before my move, so you know, I'd take this list of read books with a grain of salt. The beginning's pretty accurate but as the month went on it just got worse and worse. So yeah - my bad. I'll try to do better this month so that 2011 can go out with a bang ;)

Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce
Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
Run For Your Life by Andrea Kane
The Next Always by Nora Roberts
Tied With a Bow by Lora Leigh, Virginia Kantra, Eileen Wilks and Kimberly Frost
Lure of Song and Magic by Patricia Rice
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Pulled Long by Christine d'Abo
Once and Again by Lauren Dane
No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Hot as Hades by Alisha Rai
A Pride Christmas in Brooklyn by Shelly Laurenston

Books Read/Reviewed:
17/11