Thursday, July 5, 2012

June in Review

Happy (belated) July 4th Celebration! I had a blast bopping around DC yesterday, avoiding crowds and eating as much as my body could possibly handle. One of my new found joys is how easy it is to go to the National Mall just by walking - no tourist filled public transportation for me!  Here's my one typical Instagram pic of the fireworks, but you can see a full jumble of my day over at Good Red Herring.

(I guess I should say there was also another kind of dramatic episode where I almost passed out/vomited waiting in line for dim sum in the heat, but luckily I managed to tough it out. KEEP HYDRATED FOLKS! The world is not playing around.)

Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh
Just for Kicks by Susan Andersen
That Thing Called Love by Susan Andersen (review coming soon!)
Charmed by His Love by Janet Chapman (B/B-)
Hidden Crimes by Emma Holly (A+)
The Witness by Nora Roberts
The Shadowing by Joan Overfield (B+)
At Last by Jill Shalvis (B+/A-)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
A Hundred Words for Hate by Thomas E. Sniegoski (A-)
Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
Magicians and Mrs. Quent by Galen Beckett (C-)
Beneath the Skin by Lauren Dane
Karakuri Odette by Julietta Suzuki (B)
Date Night by Emma Holly

Look for a new review on Friday - a day off gave me the chance to speed through Samurai Game!)

P.S. - I can't believe no one told me my May in Review posted as JUNE in Review! Not fair peeps, letting my epic fail go unnoticed - sometimes my brain needs a helping hand, lol.