Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ilona Andrews Quiz

I just saw this quiz talked about at Book Addict and I had to do it!!! I've talked about how much I love Ilona Andrews and this was a great way to spend some time on a snowy evening! I'd love to know what you got!


PAD


PAD


You are a cop of the Paranormal Activity Division. You have a strong sense of right and wrong and tend to see the world in black and white. The laws are there for a reason and you make sure that they stay in place. You live hard and party hard, because you never know when you have to put yourself between a crazed maniac armed with a fireball and a random citizen who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

More about factions: http://kate.ilona-andrews.com/category/factions/


Which Faction do you belong to?