Sunday, March 14, 2010

Musing Mondays (3/15)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about picture books.

Do you have a favorite picture book, either from your own childhood, or reading to you children?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

**MUSING MONDAYS is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page...

This one was a really hard question for me just because I don't remember many of the picture books I loved as a child. I seem to think that there was a book that had a camel in a police officer's costume and a lot of other animals too, but I don't remember what the story was about! Ugh! Still I can say that like Rebecca I loved Where the Wild Things Are (though I didn't see the movie) and another one of the few I remember clearly is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. There was just something about seeing all the numbers in trees messing around that I always got a kick out of! I'm going to include more covers of the books I loved when I was little, some may be picture books and some not, but I hope you enjoy!