Monday, March 22, 2010

Musing Mondays (3/22)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about tbr books.

Where do you keep the books on the top of the tbr pile? Not the bunk of the mountain, but just the tip of the peak – the ‘almost up to’ books?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

**MUSING MONDAYS is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page...

I'm somewhat ashamed to say that while the books I've already finished get a nice organized spot on the shelf, TBR books somehow just stay in the bag I bought them in and sit on my couch or my table - something right out in front. I'm someone that (besides for her books) lives in organized chaos - there are piles for everything, but it usually doesn't look all that nice. I've found that since my time at the library has dropped off, TBR books are bought and read pretty quickly, thus they don't need a separate spot different from the one they'd have on my shelf anyway. With that in mind, I leave them kind of strewn about everywhere because when I'm running around getting ready for work and looking for the latest book to take with me, that's the quickest way to make them available to me.

I know - not a very pretty system.