Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March in Review

Not a bad month reading wise! There's still a book or two hanging around that I should be reading (*cough* Kim Harrison *cough*) but for the most part I loved the new releases that I picked up and can't wait for more :). Now let's hope April gives me the time to get through some of my TBR List - it's been very neglected and I feel bad.

On a random aside, is anyone else ready for the beach? I'm headed to NY this weekend but all I can think about is sun, water, sand, and me in a cute two-piece ready to do nothing. I don't need it to be some kind of spiffy beach in Florida or Mexico or anything, just the beach. Mind you I don't want the weather in DC to actually be in the 80's, but I have got to get my head in the game on planning some serious beach time as soon as possible.

Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison (A+)
Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire (B)
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
The Royal Treatment by MaryJanice Davidson
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs (A)
The Royal Mess by MaryJanice Davidson
Spellbound Falls by Janet Chapman (B-)
Beauty in the Beast by Christine Danse (B-)
Doubletake by Rob Thurman (B)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston (A+)
The Sins of His Past by Roxanne St. Claire
Tangling with Ty by Jill Shalvis