Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (4/10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Hi!" she chirped loudly, her arms loose around Crush's neck, her tight butt wiggling on his cock. "So how's my boyfriend? My cute, adorable boyfriend?"

Boyfriend? Crush stared at the woman. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember Sunday morning? You. Me." Her voice dropped lower. "Alone?"

"Yes. I remember. I'm also trying to forget."

"You are so cute. Just as cute as...something." She paused a moment, glancing off. "Hhmmh. What is worthy of your level of cuteness?"

"I am not cute."

"You are cute." She pinched his cheek. "Just adorable with that vicious scowl. Bet you scare all the bad guys."

"Now you're being condescending."

"Can't help it. It's in my DNA. Like my stripes."

--pg 35, Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston