Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Look: Hannah's Luck by Lora Leigh

'Hannah's Luck' by Lora Leigh is just one story from the Men of Danger anthology.

I can't say for sure yet, because I didn't have time to sit down and really peruse it to my leisure, but so far I'd have to say that Lora Leigh does what she does best in this small little story. An addition to her Elite Ops books, the way Rick reacts to Hannah being in danger also reminds me of her Nauti series - stay away from the woman for her own good (as long you can anyway), then jump right in with X-rated action and suspense. Leigh is down in my book as an author that's always ready to write a story with plenty of spicy hooks to get you through a boring afternoon and this one lives up that. But who wouldn't want more if you could? I just try not to ask for the impossible....