Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And the chaos continues - my March in review!

As you could probably surmise by how long it took me to get this post up, it's been a hard April. I feel like every other second I'm being asked to do or be somewhere else, and the result is a not so happy, stressed out Dana.

Luckily there are still books out there that can distract even the most wayward soul, and these are the ones I read in March. I do have to say that I'm not completely positive this is all of them, hahaha, because once we got towards the end of the month I didn't keep track like I was supposed to. I've decided to be ok with that because this is the first time around I've tried to track my reading habits throughout the year. I think that means I get to cut myself some slack.


Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson
Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison
Clovis Escapes by Amanda Lorenzo
Mean Streets by Jim Butcher, Simon R Green, Kat Richardson
Mrs. Kaputnik's Pool Hall and Matzo Ball Emporium by Rona Arato
Born to be Wild by Christine Warren
Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop
The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop
Black Jack by Lora Leigh
The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
Roadkill by Rob Thurman
Promise in a Kiss by Stephanie Laurens
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
Megan's Mark by Lora Leigh
Master of Fire by Angela Knight