Monday, February 7, 2011

January in Review (Woot 2011!)

January was an interesting month. I spent a weekend in NY, bought some books for my Nook, and yet somehow managed to read little to no new books. Lol, I'm almost ashamed! Shouldn't I want something new? Shouldn't I want to discover a new author?!

Really not if we're going to go by this list.

The only constructive thing I did was try those cowboy eroticas from Lorelei James. Some hit and some miss, but I do consider it a positive experience overall and I still plan on reading Corralled (it's a print title) as soon as possible.

Point of Combustion Dawn Ryder
A Family Portrait by J.J. Massa
Ruthless Game by Christine Feehan
A Hard Day's Knight by Simon R. Green
Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
Making Chase by Lauren Dane
Carolina Moon by Nora Roberts
Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
Caught Red-Handed by Paige Tyler
Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson
Remembered Love by Diana Hunter
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet by Lorelei James
Raising Kane by Lorelei James
Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts

Read/Reviewed:
20/6
(not my best month - we'll see how February goes!)