Thursday, November 3, 2011

October in Review

Oh October, you were a bit busy this time around huh? I feel like every other second I was either going somewhere, doing something, or planning to do something. Fall, when it's not freezing cold, really gets me all excited. I want to be outside enjoying the fresh air and the leaves changing. Keeping up a reading schedule during all that is almost impossible. Or consistently Twitter-ing. Maybe this makes me old, but when I'm enjoying life out and about it doesn't really occur to me to tweet about it. I'll sometimes remember while out shopping but I'm just not good at it, lol! I should probably be fitted for my bifocals any day now o_O.

Want to know one cool/horrifying thing that did happen this month? Snow on Halloween! In DC! It makes me all excited for Christmas (though not so excited that I'm not horrified by all the stores with their Christmas displays). 


And if you're still coming off the Halloween high you might want to check out my post on Series to make you SHIVER!

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
Serpent's Kiss by Thea Harrison
Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews
Angels of Darkness by Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook, Sharon Shinn
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson
Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase (DNF)
Tiger, Tiger by Robyn Donald
Dreaming of the Wolf by Terry Spear
Lord of the Abyss by Nalini Singh
Dessert Warrior by Nalini Singh 
Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis
Bite Before Christmas by Heidi Betts
Call Me by Lena Matthews
Keeper of the Way by Shirin Dubbin
Terrier by Tamora Pierce
Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh

Read/Reviewed:
19/13