Sunday, January 1, 2012

December in Review - BYE 2011!

I have done nothing today and it has been GLORIOUS. I suck at life a bit and am no where near fully moved in to my new place, but you know what? I didn't do anything to fix that today. I opened my balcony doors admired the beautiful weather and sat on my bed. And on my couch. And read and ate food that was delicious.

If you haven't taken some time for yourself yet in this new year of 2012 I must recommend it :D.

For the last month of 2011 I managed to read 23 books. One of my best months so far, even if some of them were rereads. There was so much ridiculousness going on that taking the time to go back and familiarize myself with great authors on already on my shelf was one I don't regret. For most of the year I think my monthly count hovered around the 17-20 mark so I'm just going to say I read a lot of books and leave it at that. I didn't succeed in either of my reading challenges though, which makes me 1) more reluctant to sign up for any, and 2) determined to only take part in ones that I think I can realistically accomplish. We'll see how that goes!

I hope all of you had an awesome New Years Eve, no matter where in the world you are. Mine was filled with food, fun, and actually appropriately priced drinks. I have no regrets and hope that this is a sign that 2012 is going to be good to me.

Wild and Steamy by Carolyn Crane
Lesserblood Lies by Ainsley Davidson
Cast in Ruin by Michelle Sagara
Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch
Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews
Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis 
Lawe's Justice by Lora Leigh
Move Me by Emma Holly
Hidden Talents by Emma Holly
Sleeping with the Fishes by MaryJanice Davidson
Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
Swimming Without a Net by MaryJanice Davidson
Fish out of Water by MaryJanice Davidson
Enchanted, Inc. by Shanna Swendson
Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson
Don’t Hex with Texas by Shanna Swendson
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews
Spirit Bound by Christine Feehan
In Too Deep by Jayne Ann Krentz
You're So Vein by Christine Warren

Happy New Year!