Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fly by Nighters

Hey Everyone!

You might not have noticed but I've been slacking a bit in the review department lately. I'm getting over my slump but still reading a lot of oldies from my shelf so I couldn't decide if they should get full write ups or not. Since I'm a little lazy but still want to be helpful, here's a quick thumbs up/thumbs down look at what I've been reading lately:

Once Upon a Holiday by Beverly Jenkins - Thumbs Down

1022 Evergreen Place by Debbie Macomber - DNF (I found out too late that it's 10 years into a series)
Tanner's Scheme by Lora Leigh - Thumbs Up
Take a Thief by Mercedes Lackey - Thumbs Up

Water Bound by Christine Feehan - Thumbs Up *Full Review Soon*
Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn - Thumbs Up *Full Review Soon*
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - Thumbs Up
Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh - Thumbs Up
Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh - Thumbs Up
Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh - Thumbs Up
Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh - Thumbs Up

Hope that helps!! Look for actual substantive reviews from me soon and a special Dragon*Con series because that's coming up Labor Day Weekend!