Wednesday, August 18, 2010

True Blood in Rolling Stone: Too much?

A friend of mine just linked to this People magazine's poll about the new True Blood Rolling Stone cover:


I don't know if I should really be commenting - I don't watch the show anyway (I purposefully don't watch it in fact) - but I have to admit that this is a bit much for me. For me, but maybe not for the people who follow the show. I caught a clip of one scene on Jezebel and was like 'Woah ok then HBO!' and realized how adult it really was. I'm just more of a 'visualize inside the privacy of my own mind' type of person, so seeing it onscreen doesn't do a lot for me. When I look at this I might appreciate Skarsgard's abs, but I also don't feel like I need to see them plastered on the cover of a major magazine.

What about you? What do you think about this new racy cover?