Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looking Back: July & Being a Little Selfish

July has been a hard month for me book-wise. Near the end there I wasn't as excited as I usually am about books - I couldn't believe it! I'm still not sure what's up, I might have to start going back to not forcing myself to read things to post about them - reading what I want without the pressure will probably be good for me.

You know what? That's what I'm going to do in August. I'll try my best to complete the books I've requested to review through NetGalley, but I'm going to put a lot of focus on just reading what I want when I want. Novel concept I'm sure, but I think somewhere along the way I got confused about what I was doing.

This is a mostly complete list of what I read this month, though I admit that this is probably less complete than others. When I'm randomly jumping from book to book because I'm not very happy with what I'm reading it turns out I'm not very good at keeping track ;)

Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
Wildest Dreams by Jayne Ann Krentz
Derek's Bane by MaryJanice Davidson
Family Man by Jayne Ann Krentz
Obsidian Prey by Jayne Castle
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston (x2)
Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh (x2)
Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn
Her Heart's Divide by Kathleen Dienne
Dawn in Eclipse Bay by Jayne Ann Krentz
The Search by Nora Roberts
When He Was Bad by Shelly Laurenston
Hidden Talents by Jayne Ann Krentz
Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
McKettricks of Texas: Austin by Linda Lael Miller
Motor City Fae by Cindy Spencer Pape
Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn



Reviews/Books Read: 12/19
(counting rereads)