Friday, August 13, 2010

What Your Desk Says About You

On her Random Friday post Fiction Vixen recommended a quiz by Kittling Books that paired people's desk tendencies with their personalities. Her answers sounded interesting enough (and she said they were true to character) so I went ahead and took the quiz myself!

You Are a Creative Worker

You are a very personally expressive person, especially outside of work. Your individuality matters to you.


You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from your own internal world. You get bored easily around other people.


You are confident and competent. You tend to not make mistakes, and you
trust your judgment.

You are down to earth and practical. You achieve success one step at a time, by paying attention to details.


I think for the most part I have to agree with FV - these do seem hit the nail on the head, though the no mistakes thing? Hmmmmm....

The only thing that would have made this quiz better for me is if they'd had some cool illustrations to demonstrate what a person 'looked' like if they were deemed to be a creative worker. So I Googled and found one that I liked:

The CREATIVE WORKER:

Copyright Hair Transplant Blog

Yep, that's me right there. The Creative Worker.